Mary Peters Trust 200 Club Rules
1. The object of the 200 Club is to raise funds for Mary Peters Trust.
2. The cost of membership is £5 per month for 12 months or £60 per year.
3. Each member will be allocated a unique number between 1 and 200 for each application received.
4. A draw will take place on the last week of each calendar month. The draw will be held in our offices at 54 Elmwood Avenue, Belfast on the last Thursday of each month.
5. Each draw will be overseen by an independent observer.
6. One prize will be awarded each month to the sum of £350. The first number drawn will receive the prize.
7. Winners will be notified each month.
8. A list of all winners will be published each year.
9. Registers will be kept recording the name and address of each member, the number allocated to them and the subscriptions received from them.
10. 35% of the income from membership subscriptions will be paid out in prizes each year.
The Mary Peters Trust relies on donations to continue providing support and funding to young athletes across Northern Ireland. The money you donate will be used to directly enable these athletes to further their sporting careers.